Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

missed the fact that the"Apple" license was signed in April of 2010 according to a post by Laurie. Therefore, it would have been included in last years financial numbers, not this years.

I understand milestones point. Why do you refuse to. He may have misstated things in saying revenues increased. But I certainly see the increase in backlog as a good thing. You can pretend, as you have, that it'smore likely that the backlog will be finished in some future year. Or you can be realistic and understand that it will probably be realized, at least to some decent extent, in the next fiscal year as revenue.

As to your other misleading post I cited this morning, your lack of acknowledgement that it was misleading says volumes and only reinforces my "disrepectful attitude". Put simply, someone reading your post would have gotten the impression that PTSC, not PDS, was the one with the September 30 viability window. Because you later expounded on that subject in a subsequent post, because you were called out by maxandme, does not make it right.

Aug 30, 2011 05:19PM

Aug 31, 2011 09:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply