Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

in a related subject, i have always wondered about the lack of patent attorneys and electrical engineers participation on this board

given the long drawn out PTSC story as we are all too familiar with it, why don't we see these kinds of experts posting here? or, venture capitalists, deep value obscure stock money managers, etc.?

the board seems to be populated for the most part by, for lack of a better term, amateurs, of which i include myself, and distinctly devoid of people whose profession it is to be knowledgeable of this kind of intellectual property in one way or another

Palomar - I include myself in the amateur category as well. My guess on the reason we see no experts here...

1) the stock is trading around $0.05 per share these days with about 407mm shares outstanding.

2) this is a penny stock. Other than the people already here....who in their right mind would take this stock seriously?

New Message
Please login to post a reply