Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: stillpoint / Re: milestone / Re: Perhaps PTSC didn't "have to", but......opty...

Sep 25, 2011 12:04PM

"Keep second guessing the BOD."

Just wondering, is there a instance you can cite, where the PTSC BOD has BESTED or even EQUALED the entity on the other side of the negotiating table? Please just cite one, JUST ONE, and I'll be happy to revel in their success and refrain from criticism.

As for the disposition of the attack being inconsequential, perhaps you've missed that AT LEAST 11 separate MMP licenses have been signed since the vTPL action was taken. Over $11M in license fees were brought in. PTSC isn't battling TPL over the viability of the licensing of the MMP, but of the execution of it. If the '336 did not survive, there would be no battle with TPL as there would be no viable licensing program. So if you think that the '336 survival through the USPTO is inconsequential, then perhaps you can share your unique enhanced understanding of the MMP that supports your conclusion.

As for a short position, I suppose I'll answer that when you answer my question of "Have you stopped beating your wife?" In the words of Chad Ochocinco, "Child PLEASE!"

Sep 28, 2011 05:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply