Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 10, 2011 11:09AM
Oct 10, 2011 12:58PM
Oct 10, 2011 01:55PM

If the gross payments due to Nielson and Brown were off the top of TPL’s ½, then PDS would know about it, therefore PTSC would know about, correct? Then what you say makes sense. If it was set up this way, then between Moore, Brown and Nielson, it looks as if Leckrone would have very little, if anything, left for himself. No wonder he allegedly was in financial trouble.

I was merely suggesting that if the % was paid off the entire amount and if Nielsen and Brown were receiving money off the top and being paid through an offshore account….how would PTSC ever know about it?If this is the case was PTSC even aware of this gross% payment at the time they drafted the Master Agreement?Doesn’t PTSC review only PDS’s books? I wasn't aware that Alliacense allows PTSC to review the actual license agreements. Do you know this to be the case?

I am not an accountant so I defer to those who are or who have a better understanding of such matters.This was just my opinion and thoughts about how PTSC might have been further damaged by TPL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply