Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I wouldn't be surprised that the "transactional opportunity" to sell PDSG may be the first step to "clean" up PTSC and essentially get it ready for sale as well. Could be that part of the "agreement" with TPL is to prepare the MMP to sell it. Would make sense that PTSC be stripped down to nothing but an MMP holding company with no other liabilities so that a PTSC & TPL could package the MMP to a future buyer.

Just thinking out loud, but one of the ways for our BOD to get out of the exposure they face due to their poor / questionable decisions is to unload the company and the MMP to a buyer that might come in at a decent premium from today's price. That would essentially cover their tracks as they exit, and give them justification to do so through the argument that they've "returned value to shareholders" through, FOR EXAMPLE ONLY, a sale for 50 cents a share, or something like that.

Speculation, no doubt, but it isn't uncommon to go about such a deal by streamlining operations to the bare assets you're trying to sell. Time will tell, but something to consider IMO. The bright side to that is that if it happened in the next 12 months for example, and for 50 cents per share, that could be a heck of a return for investors who were to get in now.

Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but I'm SURE a large impetus behind the TPL settlement for BOTH sides was to keep the history and actions out of the public eye that discovery and trial would have provided. This would continue that logic.

It would be nice to hear from Moore and what his thoughts are on the settlement between PTSC & TPL, and what his outlook is now that that's occurred. Last we heard, he had abondoned hope for settlement with TPL. Wonder if this changes his outlook.

New Message
Please login to post a reply