Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

If PDSG is disposed of before 12/31 (as it should be - sell it or shut it down) then all PTSC has left is MMP.

That means looking (hopefully) at license agreements and depositing checks, and maybe keeping an eye on PDS expenses even though PTSC cannot control them.

Now, more than ever, would seem to be the time to replace the entire BOD and CFO.

Let a new BOD start out with, hopefully, at least $8M and a maybe couple of employees. That BOD has these initial duties.

1. Review any and every transaction in which the current and past BOD was involved with specific attention to potential fraud, malfeasance, fiscal/fiduciary negligence and any other misbehavior.

2. Review any and every decision taken by the current and past BOD to ensure it is supported in the Minutes of the appropriate Board meetings and meets the standards expected of BOD members.

3. Review each and every monetary transaction exceuted by PDS and and ensure that (a) monies paid represent valid, audited, invoices received and (b) monies paid to entities for services rendered by third parties do not include unreasonable mark-up (e.g. if TPL pays an external attorney $100,000 then bills PDS $200,000).

4. Review any and every monetary transaction by PTSC and PDS for which all or part of the payment is traceable directly or indirectly to a business or person outside of the U.S. taxation territory.

5. Review any and every monetary transaction by PTSC and PDS for "consulting" or similar services.

The goal - recover every penny that was excessively or illegally paid by PTSC or PDS and hold the recipients to legal accountability, personally and professionally.

That should keep them busy between changing the [fewer] numbers for the 10-Qs.

I heard a soccer coach yesterday say "Get so close so that if she's chewing gum you can tell me the flavor." I like that.

Other ideas welcome. Let's just hope the BOD doesn't sell PTSC (or take it private) for 10 cents a share. I sure wouldn't sell into any such buy-out - it would mean someone actually believes there's money to be made beyond what they'd pay.

New Message
Please login to post a reply