Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: BaNosser / Re: New Pacer--PLAINTIFFS’ OPPOSITION....intere...

Your euphoria over the Seahawks beat down of the RatBirds last Sunday has affected your ability to read my sarcasm! lol

Over a month ago I wrote with respect to the settlement:

"I don't see that part as much of a win, but they called it a "settlement" not a victory, lol. This also incentives TPL to delay the Markman in the sense that they can continue to get $86K per month for themselves as long at the Markman hasn't occurred, based on the language in the 8-K. "

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/502348-from-the-8k-just-filed/messages/1599958#message

Hopefully that's not the motivation for this motion. However, when so many things continue to mount on the side of insiders lining their pockets at the expense of shareholders and everything else, and PTSC shows no changes in its behavior or tactics, it's hard to conclude much else. One has to consider that it's more likely than not that the things that have happened have all been strategically intentional and for the results that they have created.

Nov 18, 2011 04:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply