Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

karlwest from San Diego,

i understand you are unhappy with the PTSC BOD.

I have a hard time nodding in agreement with your post that "Poor Cliff" has been bound and gagged by TPL from dissemenating any real information to the sharehholder. Cliff and his cohorts signed over these rights to TPL and they game themselves big bonuses for the MA they created that basically screwed the shareholder. The MA conveniently insulated the BOD from having to divuldge any information to the public. PTSC created the MA that they now hide behind. This is the SMOKE in the Smoke and Mirrors program.

Cliff cannot "right the ship" that he and his cohorts punched holes in. The boat is sinking because of the BOD and you would like these stewards to stay in charge because someone new may screw things up? Like what....our shareprice loses another penny or two? the BOD has brought us this far so we all should just hold hands as the Titanic sinks? I think it is time to change "horses" because what we now have are "donkeys"..........

Cliff's response that the BOD has removed the obstacles means nothing if no details are provided. The Mirror part of the program. PTSC removed the obstacles (the BOD acted in behalf of the shareholder), but cannot tell the shareholder/investor what the obstacles were. Just empty words with no substance or facts to verify. Just more of the same.

Cliff's response was boiler plate CYA.

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply