Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"You are arguing that TPL would know in advance there would be other licenses in the quarter and they would tell PTSC in advance. What kind of argument is that?"

A business-like argument.

It's called "the pipeline". Every company should have one. What sales are we working on, how much revenue, how much costs of sales and when do we expect to close and get paid?

Of course, TPL may be secretive about that and doesn't tell PDS/PTSC anything unless a license is fully executed.

In which case, PTSC should not pay PDS/TPL anything until the revenue due PTSC is available.

Heaven forbid PTSC be run as a company that keeps an eye on its cashflow requirements. A lawyer, an accountant (?) and another accountant. Show me which meets the "expert" criteria to be on the BOD and has successfully run a multi-million dollar annual budget (yes, I have, since you are about to ask).
And I don't mean "run into the ground".

New Message
Please login to post a reply