Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It is my understanding, from what I can find, that TPL paid for the development of Moore's multicore chip designs, which, if this is so, could/would have come at a cost of many millions of dollars. Someone had to pay for it and I have not read anywhere that Moore paid for everything out of his own pocket and nowhere has it been stated that PTSC paid for the chip development that I know of (but being relatively new to this board my knowlwdge is much more limited)

This is actually a matter that, if true, does not seem to get much discussion here. If it is true that TPL underwrote the chip development and production, then there is no humor there, just a statement of fact for the court record. (thanks for the post BTW)

Unstated in the briefing is that TPL/MMP is/was a fabless semiconductor conductor IC developer, which is a legitimate and common method of business today given the extreme expense of fabs.

However, when if comes to the PTSC BoB, the humor, dark though it may be, is more understandable.

Once again, if true that TPL paid for the development of MMP devices, they would seem to have some significant skin in the game, certainly more than the shamelessly shareless PTSC BoD (if all of the assertions here, in regard to their total lack of share ownership, are also true)

If I have misaprehended anything (a high possibility), corrections are most welcomed

New Message
Please login to post a reply