Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: Ronran congratulations on your

posted on Sep 05, 2005 03:55AM
Once again, and this is the same problem I have with Anlyst, when you present inaccuracies as FACTS. It destroys your argument no matter how accurate the other portions of that argument are. To say ``I have seen no indication that Governor Blanco made advance arrangements for such when Katrina was still in the Gulf of Mexico, or that she was begging at that time for increased forces that the President denied`` and then claim that one never said that, completely demolishes the credibility of the argument. Which is why I put up that ``lying eyes`` quote lasy night.Present your ideas, argue ``facts`` but to include inaccuracies as argument weakens the case. As to Mr. Stein, he revealed that he was a partisan hack when he chose to go off on a wildly inappropriate tangent to his argument`s points. What the heck does a failed health program from the early 90`s have to do with the ``facts`` surrounding the response to this disaster?

Finally, I`ll repeat my staement from an earlier post.

As we all know, its been 4 years since 9/11. Homeland Security has been created and FEMA has been folded into the DHS. After New Orleans, Americans have to be asking themselves ``Do I feel safer``? And the answer has to be ``No``. Hopefully the administration will take this as a wake up call and fix things so our response will be better next time

New Message
Please login to post a reply