Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
The response I received from opty was completely outside the scope of my post. I have no idea why he even posted about a special master. I was going to challenge him on his post but I don't think I would've received a genuine response. The topic of the T3 thread related to publicized settlement dollars being a good thing for all shareholders, opty included. He replies to the T3 thread with special master pseudo-confidentiality where it was obviously implied that he believed the settlement dollars should be confidential. When he was challenged on that, he claims that was not the intent of his post. But why justify confidential settlements under the guise of a special master. The only answers I can come up with are he is being difficult for the sake of being difficult, or he is trying to let us indirectly know from conversations he has had that he believes PTSC will continue to operate as it has been.
New Message
Please login to post a reply