Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

First, Happy New Year to all. I hope all here had a wonderful Christmas or Hanukkah and New Year celebration.

Now, with respect to PTSC, I'd like to request help from the board. Apparently, the e-mail below is considered too acerbic by PTSC to warrant any kind of acknowledgement or response from them, though it's been over a week. I'm not surprised, as PTSC has not responded to my e-mails for some time. Why? Considering, with very few exceptions, this is the typical tone of an e-mail from me, I can only assume they desire to be non-transparent, despite what they claimed in their FAQ, or they simply are being unprofessional. I've sent this one twice so far, and have sent others in the past numerous times with no reponse.

As others here say thay DO get responses from PTSC, or even dialogue directly with the CEO, perhaps one of you can pose this question, and generate a response. I would greatly appreciate it if you would and if you would share any response you receive. Thanks.

I hope this e-mail finds all at PTSC having had a blessed and enjoyable Christmas.

I read in the recent filing from the TPL & PTSC lawyers in the T3 case, that “Over 90 global electronics firms” have licensed the MMP. The latest and highest previously revealed number was 85 companies, though Alliacense backtracked a bit in the Cymer license announcement and more generically stated “over 80”. As you would know from my previous e-mails, I have kept careful track of the number of licenses sold. Through the actual announced licenses coupled with the slivers of info that have included aggregate license numbers that have been revealed either in PRs or other filings, along with e-mail responses the company has provided to me directly, suggest Cymer was the 85th license signed.

Either way, for the company through its lawyers to now assert that 91 or more companies have licensed suggests at least another 6 licenses have been sold since the Cymer license was announced. While I understand the company’s reasoning for not announcing all licenses, this inconsistent and often conflicting dissemination of information between the involved licensing partners is confusing to PTSC shareholders and raises questions about the company’s Reg FD compliance.

Can you please clarify the timing of and confirm if indeed there have been 91 or more MMP licenses sold as of 12/23/11 as was indicated in the recent court filing regarding the top 10 claims construction terms? Thank you for your anticipated prompt response.

New Message
Please login to post a reply