Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"If so why the Dec 16th reference? Do you recall if the October listing also indicated expiration in Feb?"

I'm short on free time right now but I posted something a few months ago noting that their options (probably the same ones) had a short expiration period.

My guess is that the "Compensation Committee" conferred with the "Audit Committee" and determined they could [again] extend the expiration date for these existing options.

If my corporate memory serves me, they are not allowed to re-price options already granted but can extend the expiration. The alternative would be to rescind the existing options and issue new ones - and I am not sure they can do that without Shareholder approval of a new 2011 or 2012 Stock Option Plan.

If the strike price is indeed 33c, and this is not the first time they have extended the expiration date, what does the BOD know that we don't know? And a few months ago why did they seemingly think they only needed a few weeks to hit above the strike price?

New Message
Please login to post a reply