Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I suspect that they do believe, in one of my posts earlier, I mentioned that perhaps they do not trust the swing traders that constantly churn the stock for quick gains.

They may not like what the daytraders do, so they are not quick to completely satisfy every "wim" from the posters on forums, because they know whats happening.

Even though there are extremely highly intelligent investors that are on the forums such as in Agora, that have very good points on the BOD's lack of communication and "wise" delivery of news that would promise a good jump in share value, I think that even if they did what the forum posters want, there would still be that "sell on the news" and "Buy on the Downside" scenario.

So my question to the Savy Daytraders..... besides the BOD, what would it take to let this stock go to 3.00 or 7.00 Bucks?

Would, If I am correct in my assumption that more investors with deep pockets that buy as many available shares to the point where there are very few to trade, that would most certainly drive the price up? Yes / No ?

But that would mean more competiton for the current daytraders.....

And unless PTSC keeps the momemtum of constant growth the churners will deplete the stock of value.

However the BOD needs to change its tactics to do more NEW and Articles Promoting the Stock to investors world wide, they can only win with a Higher Share Value, and so can we.

All I know is that I have been waiting a long time for this stock to perform, thanks to those greedy infringers, they have stalled my success! Greedy B_ _ tards!

The freakn litigation should have been over at least 4 years ago!

But I hope that Justice makes an example out of a few of them so that people can line up to pay.

New Message
Please login to post a reply