Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I remember DL saying that ARM still infringes on the 336 at a SH's mtng.

You should have said, " Oh and one other thing. If you don't mind me inquiring, how much money have you made shorting us on the way down? Just wondering.?"

It reminds me of reading the old shareholder notes posted from earlier. When I see "$1.2 million" for Alliacense travel expenses, I think $.2 for Alliacense employees and $1M for DL to see his girlfriend in England or wherever it is.

At the risk of sounding cynical, two licenses announced just prior to a shareholder meeting that has seen the stock price return to 2005 levels, certainly shouldn't surprise anyone. I would think mgmt would pull out all the stops to attempt to contain/mitigate the anger they will surely face in just a few weeks. I find it incredibily difficult to believe the 584 news has any bearing on this latest price movement. The 336 is intact and has been. Unless CM/TPL & PTSC have worked out their differences, I don't see what has changed, at least in the last few days. This looks like another classic PTSC pump and dump cycle. The question everyone is asking themselves, myself included, am I going to miss this cycle or take a chance? I'm sure it is safe to say many of us own plenty of worthless shares at this point. I haven't purchased anything since March 2008. Patriot's stock price seems to move up about every four to five years. Are we about to enter that period?

New Message
Please login to post a reply