Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ron, is dead on ....as usual.... Having valid patents has been a question for some over the past decade and a half but I believed from information presented over the years our patents were valid but and it is a big but any company we litigate all the way to a courtroom our attorneys better have the proof that particular companies product does infringe on our "valid" patents.

I may not be clear so a simple example on my part might be that I do not think that even with 17 valid reexaminations I doubt that we could sue, go to court and win a patent infringement case against the Mars Company by saying that their Three Muskateers candy bar infringed on our patents.

So here is where I stand.... I hope that our Board and the Leckrones have built a solid viable case of real patent infringement, that we finally have attorneys worthy who can win and that the judge and his expert agree that we have been infringed. Then we take the case as far as it needs to go so we can finally win a settlement not just settle or if we settle we settle big and no more settlement agreements where we will not divulge amounts. If we are in the catbird seat lets use it. I say take our chance in court if we cannot get big money and major P.R. out of this case. What is the worse that can happen. If we settle as we have in the past we will make enough to keep our board in champagne and the leckys in limos but do little but bring the share price back to .05.

I would hope we could use a nice legal win to put the other hundreds of infringers on notice.

I for one am tired of nuisance settlement routes taken by Lecky or settlements that benefit his TPL chips and give us a crumb or two. Enough is enough. I also would like to see someone with a voice stand up at the Board meeting if Leckrone is there and put him in his place if he takes over the meeting again. One last thing and then I am done.... with so many shareholders underwater and with some even saying where they intend to bail if shares move up I think it will be awhile before we see our share price soar as some have insinuated here. We all have heard enough of those type of "imo's" over the years. IMO, lets see what will be will be.

What will really make me stand up and pay attention is when we see news release's from the company that all PTSC board members have taken some of their unbelievable compensations checks and have actually invested in PTSC shares. Major investments would make a statement. To close thank you Ron for your input and Kidd looks like you timed your return at the bottom and have a great return at this point.... congrats.

God Bless

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply