Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Should it, could it be back to the $2 range... Why not.

As I said I was not trying to be rude. When I invest I try not to hope but to do my DD and take it from there.

As far as ptsc years agoI have been involved for a verrrry long time. I sold a number of shares in this stock at over $4 and then years later after it went down and had one of those soaring periods I sold some more at a $1.85 however if I was really smart as some of our fellow shareholdrs were and still are I would of sold all at these prices. (If you really want to see some action do some DD and see what ptsc sister company Edigital once sold for and when you see the price know there were real trades at those prices going on).

So, I do not want to burst any bubbles and of course as I still am a shareholder I want the stock to move up however I guess as I mentioned I am cantankerous old and not well and I have heard so many times over the yearsssss that we are going to soar now that we have this piece of news or that piece of news.

I mentioned manipulators as I and maybe you and others get spam from penny stock manipulators who buy shares in penny or sub penny stocks then tout them till they reach a few more pennies and they are out. May not seem like much but these slime balls can buy millions of shares at a penny or less and if they can sell at .05 you can see how much they can make.

So, if I might suggest to you to read Laurie's (12007's) recent post, a great piece telling all imo of what we need to see. Also read Ron's post and Wolfs, Lambs and kidd, BaNaosser and the rest of the old timers such as old man Brian and Bush etc etc. See what they and others have said over the years. We need action, real mgmt and legal action and if we get it then the stock price will move and you and others including myself can decide if our sell point has been reached. I will bet that for some we have in the last few days seen that, maybe even by some of those bottom feeders I was referring to.

So, good luck to you and I hope that your hopes and dreams come true as a lot of people who put their sweat, and hard earned money into this stock and have serious losses could use some good luck and good news.

I pray that this time is the time but as the smartest amongst us says with frequency we will see what we will see

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply