Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Should it, could it be back to the $2 range... Why not.

I agree he should be considered an insider but I doubt he is according to SEC rules. And even if he is, I'm sure he has a tangled web to get around it.

CJ is still affiliated with Swartz as far as I know, so he can get insider information on settlements, 10Qs, etc.

At the end of the day even if the entire SP movement of the past week was to buffer a typical 10Q, I suppose it is better than staying at 5 cents and dropping to 3 or 2.5 cents. So considering I do not trade this stock and I am holding for a significant appreciation, I don't mind the possible manipulation to buffer a possible mediocre 10Q as long as PTSC is pushing for a Markman ruling and announcement of T3 settlement dollars if the Markman is positive. Or find a creative way to convey to the investment world that the MMP won, and will continue to win with some dollar guidance. For example, 10 or 20 licenses announced at one time with lump sum dollars reported. Don't even announce the names of the companies if they don't want to. Just announce the number of companies and the dollars. That way if anything ever needs to be covered by the courts, they can say that 9 out of the 10 were really small companies and 1 was a big company, masking any nuisance fees with a big fish or two.

There is no way the SP can continually appreciate, say for an entire year, unless PTSC communicates to the investment community that x amount of dollars are expected to hit the bottom line quarterly. After one quarter if PTSC can hit its target, then confidence will become restored in the MMP for 6 months to a year. Hopefully enough time for everyone to get out and be satisfied, unless ofcourse PTSC can hit target after target and forecast significant revenues out several years (not easy to do for any company).

New Message
Please login to post a reply