Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: From whatptscwontputinapr... incidences like THIS (event, Party & amount)

From whatptscwontputinapr--Maybe incidences like THIS (event, Party & amount) is the real reason they won't release details

17-Jan-12 09:15 pm

"The document is part of a PowerPoint Presentation to Company A reflecting the licensing proposals to Company A at the point to license the MMP, Fast Logic, ChipScale and Core Flash technologies at $18.49 Million, $4 million, 2.95 million and $1.18 million, respectfully, for a total license demanded of Company A of 26.62 million . The total consideration allocated to the MMP by TPL at this point was 69.45%. The document does not contain the notion of "Patent Peace" as being valued."

".... I have reviewed the final Company A agreement. It includes the license of MMP, as well as those other three technologies, but the allocation to MMP among the four was reduced from 69.45% to less than 20%."

"Proposed" License value for MMP .. 69.45% of $26.62 million = $18,487,000. Divided by 2 = $9,243,000 as the proposed licensing fee share for PTSC.

"Final" License value for MMP .. 20% ("less than 20%") of $26.62 million = $5,324,000. Divided by 2 = $2,662,000 WAS the ACTUAL licensing fee share for PTSC.

Lets see.. "Company A".. hmmm, I wonder.. what if, could it be that easy, could they be that unimaginative ? Yet, it appears we didn't even get seat cushion change.

Go ahead, take a wild guess who "Company A" is ....

**"Patent Peace refers to to the concept of TPL agreeing not to seek future licenses from Company A with respect to future Patent Rights it may own or License that are currently unknown".

I should let you conclude for yourselves what "final Agreement" means. 17-Jan-12 09:53 pm

To me, "final agreement" means a completed and finished transaction; especially when compared against the previous description of mere "proposals".

Decide for yourselves, but that's my opinion after interpreting those Declaration quotes.
New Message
Please login to post a reply