Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Tutorial today followed by Markman (claims construction) hearing tomorrow. I believe, as Ron has pointed out on more than one occasion that more than likely we will not know the true results for weeks to come. For those of you, if any, who plan to attend tomorrow, I do hope that you will report back to us what you observed. It is highly unlikely that the ruling will take place there and then, however, one can only hope.

I also hope that our attorneys are well prepared, given the fact that the new guy(s) have had only weeks to prepare. I was a bit relieved when Eagle provided additional background information on Mr. Otteson. I was freaked out when I read that his two winning cases (at the time of the article) involved supplements and shoes. I thought to myself "Leckrone is really hurting for money, I hope he at least got some vitamins and Crocs tossed in for him and his staff." LOL. I'm glad to know we are, in what seems to be, good hands.

Shareholders are poised for yet another major event in the life of the MMP patent portfolios. For those of us who have waited for years following one event after another, I wish everyone the very best and good luck to all of us.

Laurie

Jan 26, 2012 09:47AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply