Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Maybe we shouldn't be waiting for Judge Ware's ruling

Glad to hear you say that as I agree 100%. To refresh other poster's memories here is what Ron posted yesterday as well as the other day.

If I'm correct on this, it seems that the Markman ruling will come first, followed by the others. And on this point, I'm talking about the order of things in the Judge's mind, i.e., that he will need to make the Markman claims construction rulings first, so that the other motions can then be decided. It may well be that all three rulings come on the same day, or that the rulings on the MSJs come very shortly thereafter. This could also be controlled to some extent by any opposition to the MSJs that TPL might be allowed to file, which might be based on the Markman ruling --- I haven't looked back to see what schedule may have been imposed by the Judge in this regard.

Hope you don't mind me taking from your post, Ron, but this was the same way that I figured things would fall also. GL, ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply