Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: What was Goerner's Plan to Increase Public Awareness

2008-10-23

Letter to the Shareholders of Patriot Scientific Corporation from President/CEO Rick Goerner on Business Update

.....In mid-summer we changed the Company’s public relations (PR) and investor relations (IR) strategy bringing on Ibis Consulting, announcing the plans for internal IR support to complement Ibis’s efforts and move PR in a different direction. We believe that those efforts have been well received and are operating very effectively today. I have received numerous shareholder comments on Angela Hartley and her professional handling of shareholder inquiries.

Further, it is imperative to grow awareness of Patriot among new potential investors. Toward that end Ibis has driven a very proactive program of potential new investor meetings and financial conference participation on a broad front. Since early September I have met with potential investors in New York City (twice), Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and Florida. I recently attended the FSXone conference on Fort Lauderdale, where we had the opportunity to meet one on one with new potential investors, present the Patriot story to a large group of interested broker/dealers and investors and even got a five minute spot on a national radio business show (American Scene Radio with Steve Crowley).

Additionally, before year-end I am planning to be in New York City again for new investor meetings and the Paulsen Conference (November 12). Ibis is coordinating a European road show for early December and San Francisco in November. I expect to spend a minimum of a third of my time positioning the Patriot story with new potential investors.

In these troubled times for the market, Patriot certainly cannot, and should not control the price of our shares, however, we can insure that we extend our best effort to increase the awareness of Patriot’s evolving story and let market forces take it from there.

What is Cliff's/BoD's plan to increase public awareness?

New Message
Please login to post a reply