Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Being a public company, I would assume anyone intelligent enough to purchase stock surely knows the company cannot reveal material events at the SHM? I think the Tyco purchase is moving the stock along with speculation about the SHM. Imagine what might transpire if Alliacense had actually named Apple as a license. I still wonder why that wouldn't be a material event? While I understand the issuing of licensing is now considered "normal" business, I would argue a license issued to the largest market cap company in the world and one of the most well recognized brands on the planet is certainly not "normal" business. If the Tyco news can generate this kind of interest imagine the name Apple all over the press releases. Oh well, that would require the company to actually give a damn about the retail shareholders and we all know better then that. I think the thing we should all fear the most is an early settlement with the T3. Considering the results from our last positive Markman, I don't know how anyone could trust another round of settlements unless the company negotiated a clause allowing them to release certain details that give investors some indication that the MMP value has increased significantly. Otherwise it would just be another round of speculation and we all know where that leads with this stock.

New Message
Please login to post a reply