Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Sorry for the bold print - it was just exciting to see APPLE had an MMP

Not sure what you do for business, but based on my business experience, I will bet my entire stake in PTSC that Apple licensed for a 1 time fee, and all of that money has been reported through PTSC's filings almost a year ago.

Companies simply DON'T spend lots of time, effort and MONEY, to work to fight, negotiate, and finalize deals based on some unknown future outcome as has been suggested. It didn't happen with the J3 as some mistakenly promoted over and over regarding the MOU, and it didn't happen with Apple unfortunately. TPL got caught with its hand in the cookie jar trying (and ultimately succeeding in shortchaning the MMP allocation), and when HTC spilled the beans to the world about these types of tactics, our BOD had no choice but to cover their backsides and finally file suit against TPL.

I have no doubt some companies require and NDA or confidentiality of some measure. However, PTSC & TPL have many MANY MANY ways of communicating the activity if they WANTED TO. Don't let anyone fool you there.

If Cliff REALLY wanted to be more transparent, he could VERY EASILY START with requiring a CONSISTENT form of communication about licensing, not this haphazard, up and down and all around fluctuation in the licensing numbers signed.

Simply put, his actions PROVE HE DOESN'T CARE about that particular aspect of transparency.

As for Leckrone, based on what we've seen of him, Leckrone cares about Leckrone, and IMO, any confidence he may exude is ultimately ONLY a signal that HE will benefit fom any positive MMP outcomes. Let's hope Cliff is FOCUSED ON HOLDING DL TO RETURNING MAXIMUM VALUE TO those Cliff is supposed to be serving! That is US shareholders. DL has thus far proven that's nowhere near the top 10 of his priorities. I'm not sure Cliff has done much better so far. I can only hope his game plan is simply slow to develop.

New Message
Please login to post a reply