Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
I completely agree. Most of the information posted sounds just like every SHM over the last six years. One thing put to rest was the absurd idea that a windfall was waiting post J3 settlement if the reexams went our way. Another thing that bothers me is the issue of financial circumstances around the time of the J3 settlement. If Alliacense was experiencing any financial issues at the time, well then god help us now! The whole world knows PDS's current financial straits. With out PTSC's extra cash infusion, Leckrone was toast. So we have USPTO approval, a potential positive Markman hearing and little cash to fight with. Why would a T3 settlement be expected to yield better results then the J3's? If you are operating from a weak financial position, why would the T3 play us any differently. With DL admitting that lawsuits are tricky, I'm not sure what investors can really expect?
New Message
Please login to post a reply