Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I would like to report that in a recent conversation with Cliff Flowers I asked him, among other things, why Swartz had never released his security interest in the MMP as required by the master agreement. Cliff was genuinely surprised and unaware that this had not been done. He promised that he would look into this and do whatever was necessary. Below, you will see that he followed through on what he said he would do.

I would also like to say that I have been very vocal about my personal displeasure with how this company, with so much potential, has not been managed well. It is sometimes easier to sit back and criticize from behind a computer and lord knows I have been guilty of doing that.

I am one who believes that the sound of a person’s voice, the sincerity in that voice can tell you much about that person. I believed Cliff when he said he would take care of this matter and he has.

Assignment: 10

Reel/Frame:

027685/0600

Recorded: 02/10/2012

Pages: 4

Conveyance:

RELEASE BY SECURED PARTY (SEE DOCUMENT FOR DETAILS).

Assignor:

SWARTZ PRIVATE EQUITY, LLC

Exec Dt:

01/24/2012

Assignee:

PATRIOT SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION

701 PALOMAR AIRPORT ROAD

SUITE 170

CARLSBAD, CALIFORNIA 92011

Correspondent:

ERIK C. SQUIER, SNELL & WILMER L.L.P.

600 ANTON BOULEVARD