Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

IMHO, The MH date will not be set untill after the SM has had time to review the Seagate docs. and informed the Judge of his findings. The 24th is just the deadline that was given to have them available--we probably will not know if they got them or not. They could be there by now, however. At anyrate, the Judge has to take everything into consideration and set a new date for the claims construction, IMHO.

It looks to me like we have a lot of new investors and day traders at this time and I say welcome to them. Just hope they all know that there is no certain date that all will be known. Most of us on this board have been here for many years and we don't know when all will be setttled. I think that many of us feel that the time is getting close, however.

Please know that your questions are welcome and that no one here wants to belittle you. We all want the same thing and that is for a favorable Markman and a healthy PTSC. I wish you good luck, ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply