Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I did something this week I vowed never to do again!!!!!

All

We all have our strengths that we bring to this board. Lawyers, EEs, CPAs all have something to contribute to our mutual investment. Though I have not met any of you I have a sense of all of you through your HONEST postings on this board. We have become in a word a community. When a "stranger" begins to post repetetively on this board I immediately question the reason.

My profession requires me to develop an immediate sense of an individual. That is my strength that I have honed over the last 25 yrs. There is no doubt in my mind that DB has an ulterior motive for posting on this board. I have no idea what that motive is but would strongly suggest that any postings from this individual be taken with a raised eyebrow.

We are so close to realizing our hopes that PTSC become a profitable investment; one Markmen away. If it comes to fruition I want to celebrate with those of you that I have come to know and respect over the years.

As my brother would say

PTSC onward and upwards

Cheers

Tucci

New Message
Please login to post a reply