Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a release saying something to the effect.... an open letter to ptsc shareholders.

(This is not a real pr just my version of what I would like one to be imo so please do not share this with anyone as the real McCoy.)

We are aware that at this juncture there is a lot of concern, uncertainty and speculation regarding our/your company. In the spirt of openness and transparency we would only like to say....

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please know that we are doing our utmost along with our very strong and diligent partner (?) TPL to take this stage in our companies history like we have in every other stage and strive to prove that we are who we say we are, that as the 17 successful re exams have shown we are able to prove our patents technically and that we are doing everything in our power to increase shareholder value.

Unfortunately at this stage a lot is out of our hands and is in the hands of the court. However, know we are not idly sitting by but working hourly in an attempt to assist TPL to answer all questions the court may have so that PTSC is successful in what it is currently trying to do.

Please stand by us, question us when you need to and know the one indefensible fact that we know what we have in the MMP and every bit of energy that we and our partner can muster is focused at this juncture on proving without a doubt that our portfolio is true and that the infringers we have identified are not left off without paying a license as they all should have done as the US patent law requires.

We are sorry that we cannot be more specific but we do pray that in the not to distant future we are to report in full favorable results from the actions we are now party to.

This release was prepared in accordance with all US security laws and is not meant to be a solicitation of any kind but a information document for shareholders and anybody who might be interested in the companies current position.

Agoracom board members please remember this is just my pipedream and is not a real pr from ptsc though I wish it were

God Bless

marec

New Message
Please login to post a reply