Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Excellent post as always. I would like to offer another view. TPL has request! as all parties, discovery of information from the opposing parties. Information that they do not have. In this instance my view is that TPL did not have the exact information on the items infringed by Barco. They instead used information from products that incorporated Barco items in them. By inference then saying that within this "family" they infringe. This maybe why Barco has ignored requests for discovery, and if memory serves me right, why the court has directed Barco and Seagate to produce the documents sought. Of course all parties tend to hold on to their documents until forced by some authority. I don't believe that this was some strategy by TPL, I don't believe they are that smart, I think it may be as simple as not having the information needed to complete the reverse engineering. The Master has allowed 20 days for them to do so. I hope they are up to the task. Thank you much to those that reported on the SHM. I use to attend but found I was pulling out what little hair I have left after talking with, questioning and being totally lied to by Mac, Dan, and an inept Board. I hope the share price continues to rise to a level that all can escape this long nightmare and continue on with life free of PTSC disappointment. Comments and thoughts appreciated.
New Message
Please login to post a reply