Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ok dudes and dude-ettes - my last post on the subject...

I know the history of this thing as well as y'all , and was just trying to prevent some premature exhilaration issuing forth from the younger members. To no avail it seems...

I have no interest in scaring anyone out of or into anything just now - that's between y'all. All this intrique is comes from too much TV or something- no-one actually gives a crap about your shares except you.

If you really want to know, I picked up mine over the last 3-4 months, averaging about 0.07-ish, and am waiting for the Markman pop to happily cash out at ~0.25.Actually sold some at 0.18 last week on the way down. Not ashamed - no-one ever went broke taking a profit.

However - and listen carefully - I am the guy you eager beavers should be scared of.

I am the guy, like many others who will buy into the (assumed) pop, who will happily take a 3 or 4 bagger and run, because this company has no history of returning any value to its shareholders. Holding shares in this company is a huge risk, history shows a long and predicatable downward pressure on the pps, supported by occasional momo-generated pops. On the other hand, a guaranteed return is on the table at 0.15, 0.20,0.25...

Now - are you really trying to tell me that I should remain invested, beause this time its different ? Because Leccy will see us right and has half the world on notice ? Because the BOD are basically good guys with our best interests at heart?

The same BOD have been given $150M, and blew the entire lot. What will they do different with the next $150M, assuming that it ever appears ?

Think about it, because you are not yet convincing me that YOU are swallowing the BS you are selling. Or are you guys just here for the pop too, in which case I'm preaching to the rather insincere choir..?

New Message
Please login to post a reply