Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Spoke to Mac Leckrone today. I will leave out my personal opinion of the man and stick to what he said

1) They are reworking both TPL and Alliacense websites. In this modern day and age there are tools that are common to updating websites. However, they have a customized website which takes longer

2)What they do or don't do on their website has nothing to do with PTSC shareholders. They should not be our soul source of information

3)Alliacense has a huge PR campaign aimed at the people who pay

4) Although public information from their website may be comforting to us (shareholders) they are a private company and don't owe us anything. Their website is for the convenience of their customers.

5) Their business is personal...face to face and they are busy traveling around the world working deals

6) There are lots of people working very hard as they have been...he mentioned 18 of 18 successful re-exams

7) he refused to comment on my question as to whether the infringement contentions were "served" or "filed".

8) he told me that our BoD should be providing shareholders with on going information to which I replied that TPL controls what our BoD has been able to tell us and we both know it. He did not respond.

I also asked him if they were still actively involved in licensing the MMP to which he replied (as expected) they are currently carrying on 100's of conversations.

I suppose I could have mentioned to him that it is a public company that has bailed his company out more than once and helped to pay their inflated expenses....so in a sense he does owe us....not to mention the alleged fraud they committed against PTSC in the complaint that was settled.

New Message
Please login to post a reply