Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You wrote:

"If Mr Leckrone's Model to start was to use incentive(nuisance fee's), for people to sign and validate the portfolio, then part of that model in my understand was after the success of the Markman or a court battle, he was going to raise those fees."

and

"Can you please keep it constructive and keep out the previous failure rhetoric. I can read all that already!"

I suggest then that you DO READ THAT ALREADY, becuase if you do and/or did, you'd realize your first statement is way off base with respect to "nuisance fees".

Considering you seem to be rubbing many people the wrong way, my best advice to you is to use this board and company filings to research and ANSWER most of your questions yourself, rather than posting inaccuracies in your questions, such as the above. This would cut your "need" to post by 80% or so most likely.

New Message
Please login to post a reply