Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Sorry, but I'm forced to disagree here:

The 'positive' news you allude to is positive for whom exactly ? -We have signed 'dozens of other global market leaders' ,and are stuggling to maintain a dime. This news is pretty postive if you have a BOD salary or have some other vested interest which the incoming dollars will continue to provide for. Shareholder benefits from signings have always been much more of the nebulous-pie-in-the-sky variety.

Additionally, if no additional information is provided, then there are no 'pending facts' of which you speak. Thus, 2-line after-hours pr's on a holiday Friday are are what we are supposed to respond to and base judgements on. I assume that this is the intention of the issuers of the pr, no? Or is this intended to make us feel all warm, fuzzy and forgiving.

And honestly - whatever the GE excuse turns out to be, the purchase (?) by one of the world's largest companies of the only 'product' you sell maybe deserves just a little announcement or explaination. I know, I'm a traditionalist...

All that this reveals to me is that nothing has materially changed in the running of of the company since Pohl was installed. Any serious 'investor' should be red-faced with anger, because it seems like the only thing that this company takes any interest or pride in selling is it's own stock.

New Message
Please login to post a reply