Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
I would say the comments are derived from SP frustration. Compare the current SP with the tremendous potential of the MMP, the result becomes frustration over 6 years proven by posts. It is not hard to see that. I'm waiting for the Markman. There has been dubious releases of news from PTSC in the past. The 336 reexamination release comes to mind followed by negative Goerner news, which burned shareholders. These are facts, not speculation which is what many want to follow now. I would love to know what you think will happen if we, yes we, get a favorable Markman. I would love to see the BOD supporters let us know what they believe will happen after a possibly favorable Markman. You guys all take the time to post on this forum, let's here what you have to say about the possible future instead of talking about frustrated shareholders commenting on the SP.
New Message
Please login to post a reply