Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
May 25, 2012 04:16PM

VIRT wait till tuesday and you will see why

we have been thru this BS before....

Oh, I've seen this "movie" too many times over the years, even back when it was shown only in black-and-white...I've attended SHM's in 2002-03, when there were only a dozen people attending, Brian & I shaking our heads, when the "gas station" & "PIG" were highlighted...Even got one of the last PTSC Chips before PTSC's R&D was eliminated....Ahh, the days of future passed..>>Moody Blues reference, I confess.

Ford's signing smells of "out of the drawer" to me...Effort by BOD / Lecky / the Schwartz / to dress up the PTSC end-of-fiscal year Income Statement & Balance Sheet, to generate a smaller FY loss and/or generate a small Quarterly profit at best...Disney/Ford can only drive earnings so far. GE's license? Who knows? Their license fee could have been buried in prior quarters or this quarter, unsure...I have low expectations of this crew...Remember the closed door meeting after the SHM between the 3 Amigos, Lecky, and the Puppetmaster...Scary scenario !!....

Virt

May 26, 2012 01:17PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply