Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
No body is that bad like some of u here say PTSC is, if ptsc was as bad as some of u say , PTSC would fight to the end, yes I be leave so. Partnership is hard for any One, but if we keep making nothing on the mmp and tpl makes all the money , then ptsc will fight to the end. There ant no money yet coming in., just what's needed to run the store. A .04 cent stock with so much speculation can easy go to 2.25 easy I seen it done many times , but for a .04 stock on real news takes a long time you got to win in court , have all the profs uspto , beat them in court, you blame ptsc board I be leave if they were being fuc? They would shut down Talks with tpl, there are people in this world that take a life time to save let say 50.000 if we hit and your invested nicely you can make that in a year, not to long to wait for ptsc . I'm in four 14years now . They have'nt forgoting us yet . Ptsc That made me money before an I be leave it will again soon. god bless you all .
New Message
Please login to post a reply