Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: First automotive OEM signed.....Ford Guestimation

Ford historical worldwide unit sales as per Wiki...

2006 - 6.25M

2007 - 6.25M

2008 - 5.4M

2009 - 4.65M

2010 - 5M

2011 - 5M (I for the life of me could not find 2011 stats [?].. so I used 2010s)

*the above were rounded*

total since 2006 - 32.55M units sold by Ford worldwide.. this probably include Jag, Volvo, Land Rover & Aston Martin sales

@ a royalty fee of 1 cent per infringing unit (which I believe to be a fairly close estimation tho not biblical and in reality is probably slightly high considering just how many infrg units we are talking here) and assumming 100 infringing units per vehicle manufactuered...

the math works out to $32.55M paid by Ford....

I would expect something less than this total giving the # infrg units/vehicle may be high and the $/infrg unit may also be slightly high.. I used them for ease of computation... I would expect (hope) tho something in the neighborhood of $20-25M to PDS...

This is not chopped liver... esp pre Markman.. Ford in those years noted was usually the 3rd thru 5th rated vehicle manufacturer worldwide... behind GM, Toyota, VW & Hyudai (one yr)

Also this does not take into account any vehicles manufactured in 2012 and beyond.. but this imo appears to be Leckerone's current business model..

If PDS was getting $1/infrg unit.. we would all be retired & kicked back at the location of each's choice

New Message
Please login to post a reply