Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

is going to post the Ford signing on the website. Trying to wrap my head around the Friday release and the GE mention. Leckrone stated that confidentiality in signing some infringers is key to get other infringers to come forward and settle on licensing fees. Now that GE has been identified I would like to know when they were signed.

Is this stock being manipulated and held down for some ulterior motive? If the Markman is successful and the licensing starts even modest numbers will generate significant revenue that will be returned as a dividend. Lets say 3 signings a month at 5mil on average is 180mil. Our share would be 76.5 mil and would be almost .19 per share on a div.

Seems like the gamble at this stage would be worth more than .09 pps. I wonder if TPL has thier eyes on the whole package. We know what they are trying to do on the otherside. His percentage shared with Moore wasn't enough for him and I wouldn't put it past him if he is thinking about our slice as well.

Frustrated again!

GL

May 30, 2012 12:26PM
May 31, 2012 11:02AM
May 31, 2012 12:33PM
May 31, 2012 12:50PM
May 31, 2012 02:28PM
May 31, 2012 04:00PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply