Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You asked if this stock is being held down for some reason. I have addressed this before but I believe it is worth mentioning again.

TPL agreed to pay Chet Brown a % of the gross MMP licensing revenues. Leckrone tried to argue that gross meant net but the judge wasn't buying it. Now Chet Brown has an $8+ million dollar award.

I don't know what Leckrone's arrangement with Robert Nielsen was, however, Nielsen sued Leckrone then immediately settled. Upon info and belief, Nielsen too was supposed to receive a % of MMP revenues.

Additionally, both Moore and Patriot are entitled to MMP revenues. To my knowledge, Moore hasn't been paid a dime in years.

What motivation did TPL/Alliacense have in licensing the MMP, if perhaps, the lions share was to be given away? Plus there is still the ownership question hanging out there because of Moore's lawsuit. With Brown's award TPL may now finally have some motivation in licensing the MMP to drum up some $$ to cover its losses. This is especially true if the whole alter ego motion also is favorable to Brown. This is a good thing for Patriot. However, I think our BoD settled with TPL prematurely and in my heart I believe that Leckrone is and always has been controlling every aspect of licensing with little to zero input from our BoD. Even after Stan Caplan made a compelling argument, at the annual meeting,for our director(s) to get involved in the licensing talks, does anyone know if Carl, Gloria and/or Cliff had any influence over the few licenses announced since the settlement with TPL? Were our directors included in licensing negotiations?

The best thing that Patriot can do is to have a qualified outside party look at the most recent license agreements to determine if the value of those licenses is where they should be. Based on the 1st amended complaint that Patriot had filed against TPL, I think it is safe to say that Patriot can no longer rely on TPL's value of an MMP license.

New Message
Please login to post a reply