Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"The best thing that Patriot can do is to have a qualified outside party look at the most recent license agreements to determine if the value of those licenses is where they should be. Based on the 1st amended complaint that Patriot had filed against TPL, I think it is safe to say that Patriot can no longer rely on TPL's value of an MMP license."

This question was asked of the BOD at the SHAM - paraphrased: "Has or will PTSC obtain an independent valuation of the MMP portfolio?".

My notes are not to hand but I believe the BOD responses were a combination of bewilderment and "No" - my apologies if my recollection is wrong. Can any attendee recall?

More to point, I was verbally and close to physically accosted at the break by a shortish man called Don or Dan, dressed in a suit, who opened with something along the lines of "Why would you ask such a question? What business is it of yours?" [expletives removed]. I told him my business was as a shareholder of PTSC. When he tried to pick an argument I walked away. I wish I knew who he was!

How can you run a company if you don't have an assessment of what its only asset could be worth (gross or net)?

New Message
Please login to post a reply