Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: The wait here seems very unfair to me. If at the

Wonder why barco didn't settle for the price of a cup of coffee?

It has been my belief since texas that one company is afraid of us, and will support any effort to have us defeated in court. They will use any means necessary. Support filings, try to influence a judges decision with this etc. It is important to neutralize us. I am not sure whether barco uses any of their products or not. relevant? destruction of ptsc would be helpful.

Ford in my view was another good move. Show this company we are not going anywhere. We are prepared to fight. Everyone is now aware of this and a car company is vital. Even unfortunately at a discount. WHY

Back in the day a group of underpaid totally dedicated engineers took some software and created chips. We went from .5 micron to .15 micron chips. Each time those wafers from the far east came back, they beat all expectations. We had a chip to enter the auto industry as one prospect. It needed further testing. heat, stress etc. Now enter Bernier and his Detroit connections. Now who had the better chip for that industry? Different chips but very similar in performance. Still convinced arm is ok with us. ARM IS SCARED AND WILL SUPPORT ANY MEANS TO DO ANYTHING THEY CAN TO HURT US. Reread my posting of last year. MY views have not changed. just my view

New Message
Please login to post a reply