Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You got to be kidding me! Our BOD has done everything to push the share holders away they take saleries that are huge, the share holder meetings are held to survive the only time they have to face us. they still seem to be in bed with DL. why don't they show us a change from the past. take a reduction in pay until stock price goes up, bring in a share holder to monitor what takes place, we have great one's here, be more open. If they change their behavior maybe confidence could be restored. Any investor in a penny stock who does not do enough DD to know all that has occured will buy on a whim anyways, I cannot believe this boards comments are going to make a differance. Anyone who has been a share holder as long as I have has to vent here and point out what's gone on because for years we did not and our BOD were out of control on wasting Money and making terrible decisions. At least with an educated Share holder even at the expence of loosing a share holder here and there it keeps a little accountability to our BOD. obviously I hardly ever post here I have been a share holder for around 15 years and every once in a while I go from reading to venting sorry!

New Message
Please login to post a reply