Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Crossflo ends the long ....chapter of M&A&I failures by PTSC

'what does your investment in PTSC say about you as an investor?"

In truth, an interesting question that I would hope that everyone asks themselves on a regular basis.

A good description I read recently : "Investing is forgoing consumption now in order to have the ability to consume more at a later date." (Buffett, I think)

Since you ask, I'm fairly confident that this will happen with my current foregone consumption, and have a firm idea of how much future consumption I expect in return. I'm also fairly confident about the time-frame involved (judicial foibles notwithstanding) and have weighed the size of my investment against the risk of a negative return.

For me, that has got nothing to do with the (piss-poor) long-term prospects this company has with current board. Win or lose, I'll be long gone by the time this lot have, very predicably, turned whatever nuggets of potential gold the litigation provides into another pigs breakfast. It is beyond me why anyone would trust these people to 'invest' their money for them - it's not like they have ever been any good at it. It is not like that they have been very good at anything else either, with the possible exception of anaethesiology or forensic accounting.

If the chance comes, I'll take my future consumption and run. Waiting and hoping to see things like earnings and growth here is way too much like drawing to inside straights or buying lottery tickets for my tastes.

t's and o's

New Message
Please login to post a reply