Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Per Ease:

The following is the list of T3 & TPL disputed terms with the Judge's final definition. I believe we did well, but there are footnotes in the claim construction that leave the door open for the Judge to make changes for the 749 and 336, although IMO he could've originally ruled against us and left the door open to amend the other way. So as I see it the fact that he ruled in our favor 100% for the 749 on virtually everything is good news. Time will determine if the 749 will be successfully monetized

What trigger mechanism would allow Judge Ware to "Amend" after he has already declared his constructions??...My impression was his word was final and not subject to appeal by either interested parties...When is Final "Final"????...

IMO, the "Variable Speed Clock - Claim 10 of the 336" in our favor, was only behind the "Ring Oscillator" in importance as well...The "Variable Speed Clock - Claim 10" is a Big Win IMO, and may prove very difficult for accused infringers to deny or evade in their products...Powerful

Regarding the "749", IMO, this is a Big Win for us...In the distant past, if memory serves me correctly, the "749" was 2nd in importance, only behind the "336"...Virt

New Message
Please login to post a reply