Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: With a final and favorable Markman can we really expect

NOONE SPECIAL wrote "... make millions of dollars and loose (sic) thier (sic) homes by spending it all rather than saving and investing a substantial portion of money intelligently. (this bit of "wisdom" coming from someone who is invested here, though not largely").

Have you considered that many of these losses were caused by fraud, embezzlement and/or incompetence of those so-called professionals to whom the "star" entrusted his or her wealth?

You say you are "not largely" an investor here (I assume PTSC). How "small" [an investor] are you that alienating the ONE person with whom we (maybe not the PTSC BOD though) MIGHT want to ultimately partner is on your agenda?

"special" - better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual
At least you have the decency and self-realization to call yourself "Noone special".

If it weren't in a very large part to CM's special imagination, skills and tenacity, neither PTSC/MMP nor this board would exist.

I agree that a blog is not (necessarily) equivalent to legal evidence, BUT if you read CM's blog carefully and also read the formal legal Complaint(s) you will see that CM's home mortgage payments were [allegedly] built into his agreement with TPL.
See http://www.colorforth.com/MoorevsTPL.pdf

In November 2010 CM blogged:
"I received a Notice of Default dated April 12. This with reference to a $2M mortgage on the land my house is built on. In December, Leckrone reneged on his agreement to pay that mortgage and I was forced into default.
I requested Mediation with the bank, as provided in Nevada. It has just been scheduled for November 29. Prospects are not good. I stand to lose $5M at foreclosure."
Also see Item 45 on Page 11 , Line 6, of http://www.colorforth.com/MoorevsTPL.pdf

I don't know how the mortgage situation ended up, but this is not frivolous spending.

CM continues, these many years later, to effectively invent and innovate in the field of "computers". He appears to lead a peaceful life albeit with some health problems.
Google "charles moore drugs sex MMP patent" - I don't think he shows up. Then try "amy winehouse drugs sex" (no "MMP patent") - nothing against Amy Winehouse - great singer, greater troubled soul.

New Message
Please login to post a reply