Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Hey Lamberts... Stillpoint.. SGE1..Banosser-Sge
Jun 29, 2012 10:52AM
Jun 29, 2012 12:15PM
Jun 29, 2012 12:32PM

Hi Rick,

I was going to ignore your post today until you decided to bring me into it for no good reason. The last time you and I exchanged pm(s), I thought it to be quite cordial. Your post deserved to be deleted and I am glad that it was suicide by author. What may be irrelevant to one reader may mean something to another. I choose to be selective in my processing of violations and if that makes me a bad hub leader in your eyes or anyone else’s so be it. You had something to get off your chest and you did so.

Kudos to you for communicating suggestions to PTSC, which according to you, they consider and on occasion act upon. Did I miss a new level of transparency or increased value as a result of those suggestions the BoD acted upon?

Lamberts is not the poster “whatptsc……” I know this for a fact. How I know it, or who it is will remain with me as long as the real writer of those posts chooses to remain anonymous.

I really don’t know why you and certain others believe that I have some diabolical agenda. I believe you have me confused with Dan Leckrone. I am the one wearing the pretty lipstick, although- Lord willing, he may be the one wearing pretty bracelets one day. To a certain extent I suppose we all have an agenda and that is to exit with a profit. I wish this for you and every other shareholder who has been around for years….those both on and off Agoracom. My dreams and those of my husband were dashed years ago by the poor decisions made by our BoD. I too reached out to Cliff and actually had a meaningful exchange or three with him. I wanted to believe in him, believe that he had shareholders’ interests in mind and would make decisions accordingly. It’s getting harder and harder to believe this when he knows and we all know that he will always be out voted by Carl and Gloria. I use the settlement with TPL as an example.

Anyway, I can be a bit long winded in my writing, which is something we do have in common.

Best wishes and good luck to you wherever you are lurking

Laurie

New Message
Please login to post a reply