Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You say:

"Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking. Go back and reread my post you reference and you'll see it has NO accusations toward you, and is filled with questions and concerns about PTSC and our BOD. Your inability to differentiate or comprehend the difference is remarkable, but as with many of your off-base conclusions and speculation, I suppose shouldn't surprise me."

Well, I did go back and reread that post from 10/25/11. In it, it says:

"This is a VERY IMPORTANT issue for me, in part for the following reason. I look at the trading on October 4th and see trading volume nearly SEVEN times higher than the average of the previous 3 weeks, and find that we have a settlement with TPL announced 3 days later. Based on that, it appears as though certain shareholders may have been privy to the settlemnent announcement earlier than others. Your answer is very important, as if you have been offered compensation, even if you refused, it points to the source of that information possibly coming from the company rather than from outside the company, by the engaging in possible questionable activity that may lead to violations of RegFD requirements."

What does it suggest to any reasonable person? Recall the title/subject of the post was "SGE", and no other shareholder was mentioned.

And to answer the basic question, NO, I of course knew nothing of the timing of a TPL settlement announcement. How many times did it LOOK LIKE it was imminent? Recall the delayed shareholders meeting (virtual) in early 2011, slipped a week and most assumed that THAT was due to the prospect of a settlement announcement.

Now, contrast the above "treatment" of a fellow shareholder, and the intense concern over possibilities of some people, some how, getting insider information, with the following post by none other than BaNosser, and directed to none other than Lamberts.

Re: virt / Re: Since Caterpillar - Feb 3, 2010

posted on Apr 15, 12 03:38PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

The 13 known of "20" licensees are:

Arcelik, Apple, Dresser, Cummins, Stryker, Cymer, TE Connectivity, Lottomatica, GE, Motorola, Extreme Networks, TYCO, and Walt Disney.

Nick... John Deere is also an unannounced licensee

Note that last line. Now, wouldn't THAT qualify as insider information, regardless of source (NDAs typically work both ways, otherwise there's no point)?

So it would appear that BaNosser was in possession of and shared insider info. Did lamberts express any concern at all? Nope. Nada.

So, when there is some off-the-wall baseless hint of someone remotely possible of getting insider info nefariously, the person is "not accused" and then questioned with innuendo on a public forum - all based on his announcing success in communicating with PTSC (where Lamberts advises, in detail, in that same 10/25/11 post, that he had had zero success communicating with the company), that's proper, unbiased, appropriate behavior, becoming of an HL. Right?

And apparently it's also most appropriate, since there is such great concern about availability of insider info, to not even question or say a single word about BaNosser's insider info. No questions as to source, nothing, nada. This wasn't a "some off-the-wall baseless hint of a remote possibility", this was just stated as the real deal - real insider info. No reason to be AT LEAST EQUALLY concerned? And, again, the post was directed to Lamberts.

That's some folks' idea of fair play. Attack the perceived opposition over some phantom concern based on nothing; and never question the input - regardless of how blatantly obvious it is in relation to the "huge" concern - of a friendly. And of course, all in the best interests of all shareholders. You guys do a great job!

And some question my decision not to post..... (though I've definitely blown it today! LOL).

BTW, I did confirm that John Deere is NOT one of the unannounced licensees. So now, what was THAT all about, BaNosser?

And I take it BaNosser conceeds that his post which I reported and processed, the one that kicked off all this BS, was in direct violation of the rules - Off Topic. Somehow, that fact never was acknowledged. Nor were any of my questions answered. Isn't that just something? Typical.

I'm done.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply