Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I suggest that we form a board of shareholders who are willing to work toward starting legal action against this company asap. IMHO, it needs to be done before we get the results back so that we, as shareholders, may have some claim on any of the monies that may be left. I feel that we have supported and fought for the MMP for so long now and are about to get kicked again. I fear that they are getting ready to fold or give it all to DL. What a low blow that would be as most of us have been here longer than DL and most of the BoD. LOL

We call on Ron all too often, but he is the obvious one to lead such a cause giving his legal background. There are other very intelligent people on the agora board---Laurie, Lamberts, BaNosser, Pete, Opty, Virt, and the list goes on and on----if someone would take the lead, I would be willing to do any task that I am capable of doing. Please speak up if you are willing to undertake such a cause or feel free to let me know that I am off base with this suggestion if I am. GL, ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply